I had this trip for 7 days and took Osaka, Kyoto, Hiroshima and Tokyo route via Shinkansen with JR Pass for 7 days.
Trip: Sept 9-25, 2019
Camera: GoPro Hero 7 Black
2019 Japan Travel 4 cities in 7 days – Japan Tourist Destination
The Travel Industry in Japan – Tourist Destination in Japan
Japan pulled in 31.19 million global vacationers in 2018. Japan has 21 World stock Sites, including Himeji Castle, Historic Monuments of Ancient Kyoto and Nara. capably known outsider attractions incorporate Tokyo and Hiroshima, Mount Fuji, ski resorts, for example, Niseko in Hokkaido, Okinawa, riding the shinkansen and exploiting Japan's lodging and hot spring network.
The 2017 Travel and Tourism Competitiveness story positioned Japan fourth out of 141 nations in general, which was the most noteworthy in Asia. Japan picked up generally high scores in virtually the entirety of the included viewpoints, for example, wellbeing and cleanliness, security and security, and social assets and event travel.
History Tourism in Japan
The roots of forward customs of visits to beautiful destinations are hazy, however an to the fore touring journey was Matsuo Bash's 1689 expression to the later "far north" of Japan, which happened not long after Hayashi Razan settled the Three Views of Japan in 1643. During the Edo times of Japan, from just about 1600 to the Meiji Restoration in 1867, travel was managed inside the nation using shukuba or publicize stations, towns where explorers needed to introduce proper documentation. Regardless of these limitations, watchman stations and pony corrals, just as spots for housing and food were accessible on every going on for voyaged courses. During this time, Japan was a shut nation to outsiders, as a result no odd the travel industry existed in Japan.
Following the Meiji Restoration and the structure of a public railroad organization, the travel industry turned out to be a greater amount of a self-denying possibility for homegrown residents and guests from outdoor nations could enter Japan legitimately. As ahead of schedule as 1887, admin authorities perceived the requirement for a coordinated harmony of drawing in peculiar vacationers; the Kihinkai, which planned to organize the major parts in the travel industry, was set happening that year afterward Prime Minister It Hirobumi's favoring. Its initial chiefs included Shibusawa Eiichi and Ekida Takashi. complementary significant feat in the enhance of the travel industry in Japan was the 1907 section of the Hotel press forward Law, because of which the Railways Ministry started to construct freely possessed lodgings every through Japan.
For a lot of post-World act II history, Japan has been an incredibly disgusting investor plan for its populace and GDP size; from 1995 to 2014, it was by a long shot the least visited nation in the G7 in animosity of bodily the second biggest nation in the gathering, and starting at 2013 was one of the least visited nations in the OECD upon a for all capita premise.
The travel industry in Japan Today
Homegrown the travel industry stays an necessary fragment of the Japanese economy and Japanese culture. young people in many center schools consider the to be of their years as a visit to Tokyo Disneyland or most likely Tokyo Tower, and numerous secondary scholastic understudies frequently visit Okinawa or Hokkaido. The spacious rail network along taking into consideration homegrown flights with in a even though in planes like alterations to withhold the moderately sharp separations engaged subsequent to intra-Japan travel permits productive and terse vehicle. Worldwide the travel industry assumes a more modest play-act in the Japanese economy contrasted subsequent to extra created nations; in 2013, global traveler receipts was 0.3% of Japan's GDP, while the relating figure was 1.3% for the joined States and 2.3% for France.
In inbound the travel industry, Japan was positioned 28th on the planet in 2007 subsequent to the nation had the second biggest GDP. In 2009, the Yomiuri Shimbun distributed a mordant edge rundown of with ease known sights under the read out Heisei Hyakkei (the Hundred Views of the Heisei time frame).
Travelers from South Korea have made going on the biggest number of inbound vacationers a few epoch before. In 2010, their 2.4 million appearances made happening 27% of the sightseers visiting Japan.
Voyagers from China have been the most noteworthy spenders in Japan by nation, spending an standard 196.4 billion yen (US$2.4 billion) in 2011, or just nearly a fourth of every out consumption by odd guests, as per guidance from the Japan Tourism Agency.
Related Videos 2019 Japan Travel 4 cities in 7 days
NIKKO One Day Tour | Must See Destination in Tokyo Japan | Anna Agra
NikkoOneDayTour #JapanTravel2019 Few hours travel from Tokyo, we experienced Japan’s Heritage and other scenery
Please WATCH, LIKE, SHARE …
Play Video On Popup
As per the Japan National Tourism management in 2017, 3 out of 4 strange travelers came from every second pieces of East Asia, to be specific South Korea, China, Taiwan and Hong Kong.
The Japanese government wants to get 40 million peculiar travelers consistently by 2020.
Since uploaded on 31 12 2019 – 05:20:09Z this video has viewed as much 1 times, among viewers there are 0 people who click like, and The number of dislike Videos is: 0. This video favored by as many 0 people and also have been commented on 0 times, Videos that duration 1 Minute(s) 54 Second(s), in Category Travel & Events
Videos that have title 2019 Japan Travel 4 cities in 7 days published by Channel Raphael Jucoy with Channel ID UCoim-Q5CUQBpOC3ou9NpupQ on 31 12 2019 – 05:20:09Z
Destination: Japan (Fukuoka)
Hatow in Japan.
Play Video On Popup
Meiji Shrine | Top tourist destination in Tokyo | Mangyan sa Japan part 3
Meiji Shrine (明治神宮, Meiji Jingū), located in Shibuya, Tokyo, is the Shinto shrine that is dedicated to the deified spirits of Emperor Meiji and his wife, Empress …
Play Video On Popup
JAPAN AS A TOURIST DESTINATION
Name: Laydi Miluska Castro Chicaña Super Intensive – Final Project Centro de Idiomas UNSA Arequipa – Perú.
Play Video On Popup
Travel Destinations that Historic and Interesting in Japan
There are tens and even hundreds of fascinating tourist destinations in Japan. Because Japan does have a diversity of cultures and lovely tourist attractions. Coupled gone Japan which has four seasons, consequently it adds to the typical Japanese tourism.
The Japanese empire, which left many historical sites, is yet without difficulty preserved. Coupled following today's technological advances, tourist attractions are even more resolution for pubescent people and families.
Please pick your family vacation location in Japan below.
Hokkaido tourist destinations
- Niseko Ski Resort
- Shiretoko Peninsula (WHS)
- Teshikaga – Lake Mashū, Lake Kussharo
- Tōya Caldera and Mount Usu Geopark
- Daisetsuzan Volcanic Group
Tōhoku region tourist destinations
- Shirakami-Sanchi (WHS)
- Mount Osore
- Lake Towada
- Hirosaki – Hirosaki Castle, Nakacho Samurai District
- Hiraizumi – Chūson-ji, Mōtsū-ji, Kanjizaiō-in, Takkoku-no-Iwaya
- Semboku – Kakunodate Samurai District, Lake Tazawa, Nyūtō Onsen
- Yamagata – Yama-dera Temple, Zaō Onsen
Kantō region tourist destinations
- Nikkō – Shrines and Temples of Nikkō (WHS), Kegon Falls, Lake Chūzenji, Cedar Avenue of Nikko
- Tomioka Silk Mill (WHS)
- Kinugawa Onsen – Edo Wonderland Nikko Edomura, Tobu World Square
- Utsunomiya – Oya stone museum, Utsunomiya Futarayama Shrine
- Ashikaga, Tochigi – Ashikaga Gakkō, Ashikaga Flower Park
- Tokyo – Imperial Palace, Asakusa, Akihabara, Ginza, Harajuku/Omotesandō, Nakano Broadway, Shibuya, Shinjuku, Tsukiji Fish Market, Ueno Park
- Tokyo Disney Resort
- Kamakura – Tsurugaoka Hachiman-gū, Kōtoku-in, Kenchō-ji, Engaku-ji, Meigetsu-in, Hase-dera
- Kusatsu Onsen
- Hakone Onsen
Chūbu region tourist destinations
- Mount Fuji
- Japanese Alps – Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route(Mount Tate), Hida Mountains, Kiso Mountains, Akaishi Mountains
- Kurobe Gorge Railway
- Shiga Kōgen
- Matsumoto – Matsumoto Castle, Mount Hotaka, Kamikōchi
- Shirakawa-gō and Gokayama (WHS)
- Takayama – Sanmachi Traditional Street, Ōshinmachi Traditional Street, Higashiyama Temple Area
- Kanazawa – Kenroku-en Garden, Kanazawa Castle, Higashi Geisha District, Nagamachi Samurai District
- Sakai – Tōjinbō, Maruoka Castle
- Nagoya – Nagoya Castle, Atsuta Shrine, Sakae, Nagoya Station (Meieki), Ōsu Kannon temple
Kansai region tourist destinations
- Kyoto – Kinkaku-ji, Ginkaku-ji, Kiyomizu-dera, Ryōan-ji, Sanjūsangen-dō, etc., they are parts of Historic Monuments of Ancient Kyoto (WHS)
- Uji – Byōdō-in and Ujigami Shrine (WHS), Relation of The Tale of Genji
- Ōtsu – Lake Biwa, Hiyoshi Taisha, Sakamoto Temple District, Mount Hiei, Enryaku-ji (WHS)
- Ōmihachiman – Traditional Riverside District
- Nara – Tōdai-ji, Tōshōdai-ji, Kōfuku-ji, Yakushi-ji, Heijō Palace, Kasuga-Taisha and Nara Park, etc. They are parts of the Historic Monuments of Ancient Nara (WHS).
- Ikaruga – Hōryū-ji and Hōki-ji are Buddhist Monuments in the Hōryū-ji Area (WHS).
- Yoshino (Mount Yoshino) – Kimpusen-ji, Yoshimizu Shrine, Yoshino Mikumari Shrine, etc. They are parts of the Sacred Sites and Pilgrimage Routes in the Kii Mountain Range (WHS).
- Shingū – Kumano Hayatama Taisha and Kumano River (WHS)
- Nachikatsuura – Nachi Falls, Kumano Kodō, etc., they are parts of Sacred Sites and Pilgrimage Routes in the Kii Mountain Range (WHS)
- Mount Kōya – Kongōbu-ji (WHS)
- Osaka – Osaka Castle, Umeda, Namba, Dōtonbori, Shinsekai, Shitennō-ji, Universal Studios Japan, Rinku Town, Kamagasaki
- Himeji – Engyō-ji, Koko-en Garden, and Himeji Castle (WHS)
- Kobe – Port of Kobe, Rokkō Mountains, Kitano-chō, Arima Onsen, Kobe Luminarie
- San'in Kaigan Geopark – Toyooka, Izushi, Kinosaki Onsen, Yumura Onsen
Chūgoku region tourist destinations
- Hiroshima Prefecture – Atomic Bomb Dome (WHS), Itsukushima Shrine (WHS), Onomichi, Tomonoura
- Okayama Prefecture – Kurashiki, Kōrakuen Garden, Okayama Castle
- Tottori Prefecture – Tottori Sand Dunes, Mount Daisen, Mount Hyōno, San'in Kaigan Geopark
- Shimane Prefecture – Iwami Ginzan Silver Mine (WHS), Izumo-Taisha, Matsue Castle, Oki Islands, Tsuwano
- Yamaguchi Prefecture – Hagi
Shikoku tourist destinations
- Shikoku Pilgrimage (Zentsū-ji, Motoyama-ji, etc.)
- Ehime Prefecture – Dōgo Onsen, Matsuyama Castle
- Kagawa Prefecture – Kotohira-gū Shrine, Ritsurin Garden, Shōdo Island, Naoshima Island
- Tokushima Prefecture – Naruto whirlpools, Awa Dance Festival in Tokushima
- Kōchi Prefecture – Kōchi Castle, Cape Muroto (Muroto Geopark), Cape Ashizuri
Kyushu and Okinawa tourist destinations
- Fukuoka Prefecture – Mojiko Retro Town, Kokura Castle, Dazaifu Ten-man-gū, Remains of Dazaifu (government)
- Ōita Prefecture – Many types of hot springs in Beppu, Ōita or Yufuin, Ōita, Usa jingū, stone bridges, small Stonehenge on the top of Komekamiyama (mountain), Hello Kitty Harmonyland
- Nagasaki Prefecture – Ōura Church, Higashi-Yamate, Minami-Yamate, Huis Ten Bosch (theme park), Hidden Christian Sites (WHS)
- Kagoshima Prefecture – Yakushima (WHS), Sakurajima, Amami Ōshima
- Miyazaki Prefecture – Kirishima-Yaku National Park, Takachiho, Old Excalibur on the top of Takachiho-Kyo mountain, Nichinan, Miyazaki, Chambered barrows of Saitobaru kofungun, Heiwadai Park
- Kumamoto Prefecture – Kumamoto Castle, Mount Aso
- Saga Prefecture – Pre-400 BC Yayoi archaeological site in Yoshinogari site
- Okinawa Prefecture – Shuri Castle, Nakagusuku Castle, Nakijin Castle, etc. They are parts of the Gusuku Sites and Related Properties of the Kingdom of Ryukyu. (WHS), Ishigaki Island, Miyako Island, Iriomote Island, Traditional Ryukyuan Houses in Taketomi Island
- 3 Days, 3 Cities | Kansai, Japan [Japan Trip Part 2]
- Japan | 11 days | 7 cities | 2019
- exploring 4 japanese cities in 4 days | JAPAN EP05
- Amazing Place In Japan – Tourist Attraction In Japan Country
- 6 Cities in Japan in 1 Week | International Trip with my Best Friends | 2019
- JAPAN Best Destination
- See exotic and humble Japan cultures and cities like Nara , Kyoto , Tokyo and Osaka. Fun & enjoyable
- the 10 most popular tourist cities in the world! 🙂 (New york, japan,paris,london)
- “tourist destination in Japan” Travel to Enoshima island !!
- 【Hokkaido】 most popular tourist destination in Japan