In this episode we began our extraordinarily lengthy and now that I think back, very tiring 4 days of non-stop travelling. We started from Kawaguchiko to Tokyo where we stayed at a capsule hotel. Next, we travelled to Osaka and spent the afternoon at the Osaka Aquarium. Then we headed to Hiroshima and the famous Itsukushima Shrine for the floating torii gates. Our final destination for the day trips was then Kobe to eat the legendary kobe beef right from its origin.
Camera ~ G7X (yes i need an upgrade)
Editing software ~ Adobe Premiere Pro
BGM ~ Joakim Karud – Clouds, Joakim Karud – Enjoy, Joakim Karud – Lowrider, \rJoakim Karud – Movin
If copyright laws are violated at any time, please contact me and I will remove it immediately.
exploring 4 japanese cities in 4 days | JAPAN EP05 – Japan Tourist Destination
The Travel Industry in Japan – Tourist Destination in Japan
Japan pulled in 31.19 million global vacationers in 2018. Japan has 21 World lineage Sites, including Himeji Castle, Historic Monuments of Ancient Kyoto and Nara. with ease known outsider attractions incorporate Tokyo and Hiroshima, Mount Fuji, ski resorts, for example, Niseko in Hokkaido, Okinawa, riding the shinkansen and exploiting Japan's lodging and hot spring network.
The 2017 Travel and Tourism Competitiveness bill positioned Japan fourth out of 141 nations in general, which was the most noteworthy in Asia. Japan picked up generally high scores in nearly the entirety of the included viewpoints, for example, wellbeing and cleanliness, security and security, and social assets and concern travel.
History Tourism in Japan
The roots of to the fore customs of visits to beautiful destinations are hazy, however an in front touring journey was Matsuo Bash's 1689 ventilation to the then "far north" of Japan, which happened not long after Hayashi Razan fixed the Three Views of Japan in 1643. During the Edo become old of Japan, from more or less 1600 to the Meiji Restoration in 1867, travel was managed inside the nation using shukuba or read out stations, towns where explorers needed to introduce proper documentation. Regardless of these limitations, watchman stations and pony corrals, just as bad skin for housing and food were accessible on all roughly voyaged courses. During this time, Japan was a shut nation to outsiders, consequently no unfamiliar the travel industry existed in Japan.
Following the Meiji Restoration and the structure of a public railroad organization, the travel industry turned out to be a greater amount of a teetotal possibility for homegrown residents and guests from uncovered nations could enter Japan legitimately. As ahead of schedule as 1887, government authorities perceived the requirement for a coordinated harmony of drawing in odd vacationers; the Kihinkai, which planned to organize the major parts in the travel industry, was set up that year later Prime Minister It Hirobumi's favoring. Its initial chiefs included Shibusawa Eiichi and Ekida Takashi. option significant achievement in the move forward of the travel industry in Japan was the 1907 section of the Hotel go ahead Law, because of which the Railways Ministry started to build freely possessed lodgings every through Japan.
For a lot of post-World feat II history, Japan has been an incredibly disgusting entrepreneur objective for its populace and GDP size; from 1995 to 2014, it was by a long shot the least visited nation in the G7 in ill will of visceral the second biggest nation in the gathering, and starting at 2013 was one of the least visited nations in the OECD on a for every capita premise.
The travel industry in Japan Today
Homegrown the travel industry stays an essential fragment of the Japanese economy and Japanese culture. young people in many middle schools announce the to be of their years as a visit to Tokyo Disneyland or most likely Tokyo Tower, and numerous auxiliary researcher understudies frequently visit Okinawa or Hokkaido. The broad rail network along bearing in mind homegrown flights gone in a even if in planes like alterations to keep the moderately sharp separations engaged following intra-Japan travel permits productive and gruff vehicle. Worldwide the travel industry assumes a more modest perform in the Japanese economy contrasted in the same way as further created nations; in 2013, global investor receipts was 0.3% of Japan's GDP, even though the relating figure was 1.3% for the allied States and 2.3% for France.
In inbound the travel industry, Japan was positioned 28th upon the planet in 2007 past the nation had the second biggest GDP. In 2009, the Yomiuri Shimbun distributed a prickly edge rundown of without difficulty known sights under the say Heisei Hyakkei (the Hundred Views of the Heisei era frame).
Travelers from South Korea have made occurring the biggest number of inbound vacationers a few mature before. In 2010, their 2.4 million appearances made up 27% of the sightseers visiting Japan.
Voyagers from China have been the most noteworthy spenders in Japan by nation, spending an usual 196.4 billion yen (US$2.4 billion) in 2011, or just about a fourth of all out consumption by strange guests, as per opinion from the Japan Tourism Agency.
Related Videos exploring 4 japanese cities in 4 days | JAPAN EP05
Heart of Shinjuku front of Kabukicho famous tourist destination in Japan
If you’re visiting Japan
One of the best places to visit is Shinjuju
Ofcourse like any other city there are plenty of homeless people in Shinjuku so don’t be …
Play Video On Popup
As per the Japan National Tourism handing out in 2017, 3 out of 4 uncommon travelers came from vary pieces of East Asia, to be specific South Korea, China, Taiwan and Hong Kong.
The Japanese handing out wants to get 40 million unfamiliar travelers consistently by 2020.
Since published on 20 05 2020 – 07:15:01Z this video has viewed as much 19 times, among viewers there are 2 people who like, and The number of click dislike Videos is: 0. This video favored by 0 people and have been commented on 1 times, Videos that This length 18 Minute(s) 30 Second(s), loaded People & Blogs
Videos that have title exploring 4 japanese cities in 4 days | JAPAN EP05 published by Channel AnikaTV with Channel ID UCHu9L-fkfgjsT6oSFXC64-w on 20 05 2020 – 07:15:01Z
Fuji Q Highlands, one of the best tourist destination in Japan
This is our second trip in Fuji Q, the last time was 2018, and this time we decided to vlog (tagalog na nga lang and hirap na mag English) para kung sakaling …
Play Video On Popup
Travel Destinations that Historic and Interesting in Japan
There are tens and even hundreds of engaging tourist destinations in Japan. Because Japan does have a diversity of cultures and lovable tourist attractions. Coupled subsequent to Japan which has four seasons, fittingly it adds to the typical Japanese tourism.
The Japanese empire, which left many historical sites, is yet skillfully preserved. Coupled subsequently today's technological advances, tourist attractions are even more final for juvenile people and families.
Please pick your relatives trip location in Japan below.
Hokkaido tourist destinations
- Niseko Ski Resort
- Shiretoko Peninsula (WHS)
- Teshikaga – Lake Mashū, Lake Kussharo
- Tōya Caldera and Mount Usu Geopark
- Daisetsuzan Volcanic Group
Tōhoku region tourist destinations
- Shirakami-Sanchi (WHS)
- Mount Osore
- Lake Towada
- Hirosaki – Hirosaki Castle, Nakacho Samurai District
- Hiraizumi – Chūson-ji, Mōtsū-ji, Kanjizaiō-in, Takkoku-no-Iwaya
- Semboku – Kakunodate Samurai District, Lake Tazawa, Nyūtō Onsen
- Yamagata – Yama-dera Temple, Zaō Onsen
Kantō region tourist destinations
- Nikkō – Shrines and Temples of Nikkō (WHS), Kegon Falls, Lake Chūzenji, Cedar Avenue of Nikko
- Tomioka Silk Mill (WHS)
- Kinugawa Onsen – Edo Wonderland Nikko Edomura, Tobu World Square
- Utsunomiya – Oya stone museum, Utsunomiya Futarayama Shrine
- Ashikaga, Tochigi – Ashikaga Gakkō, Ashikaga Flower Park
- Tokyo – Imperial Palace, Asakusa, Akihabara, Ginza, Harajuku/Omotesandō, Nakano Broadway, Shibuya, Shinjuku, Tsukiji Fish Market, Ueno Park
- Tokyo Disney Resort
- Kamakura – Tsurugaoka Hachiman-gū, Kōtoku-in, Kenchō-ji, Engaku-ji, Meigetsu-in, Hase-dera
- Kusatsu Onsen
- Hakone Onsen
Chūbu region tourist destinations
- Mount Fuji
- Japanese Alps – Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route(Mount Tate), Hida Mountains, Kiso Mountains, Akaishi Mountains
- Kurobe Gorge Railway
- Shiga Kōgen
- Matsumoto – Matsumoto Castle, Mount Hotaka, Kamikōchi
- Shirakawa-gō and Gokayama (WHS)
- Takayama – Sanmachi Traditional Street, Ōshinmachi Traditional Street, Higashiyama Temple Area
- Kanazawa – Kenroku-en Garden, Kanazawa Castle, Higashi Geisha District, Nagamachi Samurai District
- Sakai – Tōjinbō, Maruoka Castle
- Nagoya – Nagoya Castle, Atsuta Shrine, Sakae, Nagoya Station (Meieki), Ōsu Kannon temple
Kansai region tourist destinations
- Kyoto – Kinkaku-ji, Ginkaku-ji, Kiyomizu-dera, Ryōan-ji, Sanjūsangen-dō, etc., they are parts of Historic Monuments of Ancient Kyoto (WHS)
- Uji – Byōdō-in and Ujigami Shrine (WHS), Relation of The Tale of Genji
- Ōtsu – Lake Biwa, Hiyoshi Taisha, Sakamoto Temple District, Mount Hiei, Enryaku-ji (WHS)
- Ōmihachiman – Traditional Riverside District
- Nara – Tōdai-ji, Tōshōdai-ji, Kōfuku-ji, Yakushi-ji, Heijō Palace, Kasuga-Taisha and Nara Park, etc. They are parts of the Historic Monuments of Ancient Nara (WHS).
- Ikaruga – Hōryū-ji and Hōki-ji are Buddhist Monuments in the Hōryū-ji Area (WHS).
- Yoshino (Mount Yoshino) – Kimpusen-ji, Yoshimizu Shrine, Yoshino Mikumari Shrine, etc. They are parts of the Sacred Sites and Pilgrimage Routes in the Kii Mountain Range (WHS).
- Shingū – Kumano Hayatama Taisha and Kumano River (WHS)
- Nachikatsuura – Nachi Falls, Kumano Kodō, etc., they are parts of Sacred Sites and Pilgrimage Routes in the Kii Mountain Range (WHS)
- Mount Kōya – Kongōbu-ji (WHS)
- Osaka – Osaka Castle, Umeda, Namba, Dōtonbori, Shinsekai, Shitennō-ji, Universal Studios Japan, Rinku Town, Kamagasaki
- Himeji – Engyō-ji, Koko-en Garden, and Himeji Castle (WHS)
- Kobe – Port of Kobe, Rokkō Mountains, Kitano-chō, Arima Onsen, Kobe Luminarie
- San'in Kaigan Geopark – Toyooka, Izushi, Kinosaki Onsen, Yumura Onsen
Chūgoku region tourist destinations
- Hiroshima Prefecture – Atomic Bomb Dome (WHS), Itsukushima Shrine (WHS), Onomichi, Tomonoura
- Okayama Prefecture – Kurashiki, Kōrakuen Garden, Okayama Castle
- Tottori Prefecture – Tottori Sand Dunes, Mount Daisen, Mount Hyōno, San'in Kaigan Geopark
- Shimane Prefecture – Iwami Ginzan Silver Mine (WHS), Izumo-Taisha, Matsue Castle, Oki Islands, Tsuwano
- Yamaguchi Prefecture – Hagi
Shikoku tourist destinations
- Shikoku Pilgrimage (Zentsū-ji, Motoyama-ji, etc.)
- Ehime Prefecture – Dōgo Onsen, Matsuyama Castle
- Kagawa Prefecture – Kotohira-gū Shrine, Ritsurin Garden, Shōdo Island, Naoshima Island
- Tokushima Prefecture – Naruto whirlpools, Awa Dance Festival in Tokushima
- Kōchi Prefecture – Kōchi Castle, Cape Muroto (Muroto Geopark), Cape Ashizuri
Kyushu and Okinawa tourist destinations
- Fukuoka Prefecture – Mojiko Retro Town, Kokura Castle, Dazaifu Ten-man-gū, Remains of Dazaifu (government)
- Ōita Prefecture – Many types of hot springs in Beppu, Ōita or Yufuin, Ōita, Usa jingū, stone bridges, small Stonehenge on the top of Komekamiyama (mountain), Hello Kitty Harmonyland
- Nagasaki Prefecture – Ōura Church, Higashi-Yamate, Minami-Yamate, Huis Ten Bosch (theme park), Hidden Christian Sites (WHS)
- Kagoshima Prefecture – Yakushima (WHS), Sakurajima, Amami Ōshima
- Miyazaki Prefecture – Kirishima-Yaku National Park, Takachiho, Old Excalibur on the top of Takachiho-Kyo mountain, Nichinan, Miyazaki, Chambered barrows of Saitobaru kofungun, Heiwadai Park
- Kumamoto Prefecture – Kumamoto Castle, Mount Aso
- Saga Prefecture – Pre-400 BC Yayoi archaeological site in Yoshinogari site
- Okinawa Prefecture – Shuri Castle, Nakagusuku Castle, Nakijin Castle, etc. They are parts of the Gusuku Sites and Related Properties of the Kingdom of Ryukyu. (WHS), Ishigaki Island, Miyako Island, Iriomote Island, Traditional Ryukyuan Houses in Taketomi Island
- 2019 Japan Travel 4 cities in 7 days
- 3 Days, 3 Cities | Kansai, Japan [Japan Trip Part 2]
- Japan | 11 days | 7 cities | 2019
- 6 Cities in Japan in 1 Week | International Trip with my Best Friends | 2019
- Amazing Place In Japan – Tourist Attraction In Japan Country
- Views From KYOTO ( 京都市) JAPAN || Explore Japan || Tourist Attractions In Japan || Exploring Kyoto ||
- See exotic and humble Japan cultures and cities like Nara , Kyoto , Tokyo and Osaka. Fun & enjoyable
- “tourist destination in Japan” Travel to Enoshima island !!
- [Travel vlog] A niche tourist destination in Fukuoka, Japan
- Destination Mount Guzaisho | hiking| vlog| japan tourist place| travel to japan