Trip highlights (and ideas for your eventual trip) from Japan, featuring 14 beautiful December days in Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Nara, and Kobe! ✌️
Also – if you have questions on planning a trip to Japan, ask away! I will be making a follow-up video soon on travel tips/my preparations to help you plan your next trip…in 2021.
[ S U B S C R I B E ]
Join in the adulting struggles or the fun. Or maybe both.
[ S O C I A L S ]
Follow me for content updates and poorly filtered photos.
? Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ohabsolutelee/
⌚️ TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@ohabsolutelee?lang=en
[ M U S I C ]
Check out these great artists and support their music (listed in order of video tracks)!
? Soaring – Ghostrifter
? This Feeling – Atch
? Free – LiQWYD
? Childhood – Scott Buckley
? Far Away – Declan DP
Exploring JAPAN in Winter: Temples, Parks, Onsens, Tourist Spots, and More! | Danny Travels – Japan Tourist Spots
The Travel Industry in Japan – Tourist Destination in Japan
Japan pulled in 31.19 million global vacationers in 2018. Japan has 21 World pedigree Sites, including Himeji Castle, Historic Monuments of Ancient Kyoto and Nara. capably known outsider attractions incorporate Tokyo and Hiroshima, Mount Fuji, ski resorts, for example, Niseko in Hokkaido, Okinawa, riding the shinkansen and exploiting Japan's lodging and hot spring network.
The 2017 Travel and Tourism Competitiveness tab positioned Japan fourth out of 141 nations in general, which was the most noteworthy in Asia. Japan picked happening generally tall scores in roughly the entirety of the included viewpoints, for example, wellbeing and cleanliness, security and security, and social assets and business travel.
History Tourism in Japan
The roots of to the front customs of visits to pretty destinations are hazy, however an yet to be touring journey was Matsuo Bash's 1689 trip out to the next "far north" of Japan, which happened not long after Hayashi Razan approved the Three Views of Japan in 1643. During the Edo grow old of Japan, from with reference to 1600 to the Meiji Restoration in 1867, travel was managed inside the nation using shukuba or broadcast stations, towns where explorers needed to introduce proper documentation. Regardless of these limitations, watchman stations and pony corrals, just as spots for housing and food were accessible on every with reference to voyaged courses. During this time, Japan was a shut nation to outsiders, thus no unusual the travel industry existed in Japan.
Following the Meiji Restoration and the structure of a public railroad organization, the travel industry turned out to be a greater amount of a temperate possibility for homegrown residents and guests from external nations could enter Japan legitimately. As ahead of schedule as 1887, government authorities perceived the requirement for a coordinated promise of drawing in unusual vacationers; the Kihinkai, which planned to organize the major parts in the travel industry, was set stirring that year in the same way as Prime Minister It Hirobumi's favoring. Its initial chiefs included Shibusawa Eiichi and Ekida Takashi. complementary significant carrying out in the increase of the travel industry in Japan was the 1907 section of the Hotel proceed Law, because of which the Railways Ministry started to build freely possessed lodgings all through Japan.
For a lot of post-World raid II history, Japan has been an incredibly disgusting traveler intend for its populace and GDP size; from 1995 to 2014, it was by a long shot the least visited nation in the G7 in animosity of monster the second biggest nation in the gathering, and starting at 2013 was one of the least visited nations in the OECD on a for every capita premise.
The travel industry in Japan Today
Homegrown the travel industry stays an vital piece of the Japanese economy and Japanese culture. teenagers in many center schools judge the to be of their years as a visit to Tokyo Disneyland or most likely Tokyo Tower, and numerous secondary researcher understudies frequently visit Okinawa or Hokkaido. The broad rail network along later than homegrown flights later in a though in planes gone alterations to sustain the moderately rude separations engaged once intra-Japan travel permits productive and rushed vehicle. Worldwide the travel industry assumes a more modest play a part in the Japanese economy contrasted past other created nations; in 2013, global entrepreneur receipts was 0.3% of Japan's GDP, while the relating figure was 1.3% for the joined States and 2.3% for France.
In inbound the travel industry, Japan was positioned 28th upon the planet in 2007 when the nation had the second biggest GDP. In 2009, the Yomiuri Shimbun distributed a caustic edge rundown of competently known sights under the post Heisei Hyakkei (the Hundred Views of the Heisei epoch frame).
Travelers from South Korea have made going on the biggest number of inbound vacationers a few mature before. In 2010, their 2.4 million appearances made stirring 27% of the sightseers visiting Japan.
Voyagers from China have been the most noteworthy spenders in Japan by nation, spending an customary 196.4 billion yen (US$2.4 billion) in 2011, or just virtually a fourth of every out consumption by odd guests, as per guidance from the Japan Tourism Agency.
Related Videos Exploring JAPAN in Winter: Temples, Parks, Onsens, Tourist Spots, and More! | Danny Travels
The Imperial Palace, where Tokugawa Shogun once lived【Tokyo japan tourist spots】
I took a walk through the Imperial Palace in midsummer
It is a short walk from Tokyo Station
The Imperial Palace has a history and is interesting
This video …
Play Video On Popup
As per the Japan National Tourism executive in 2017, 3 out of 4 strange travelers came from interchange pieces of East Asia, to be specific South Korea, China, Taiwan and Hong Kong.
The Japanese organization wants to get 40 million uncommon travelers consistently by 2020.
Since uploaded on 14 08 2020 – 15:00:16Z this video has watched 290 times, among viewers there are 9 people who like, and The number of click dislike Videos is: 0. This video favored by 0 people and also have been commented on 7 times, Videos that duration 8 Minute(s) 31 Second(s), loaded People & Blogs
Videos that have title Exploring JAPAN in Winter: Temples, Parks, Onsens, Tourist Spots, and More! | Danny Travels published by Channel ohabsolutelee with Channel ID UCOdPkCjb95YSmT7VglHW9tg on 14 08 2020 – 15:00:16Z
Hakone Shrine, Kanagawa Prefecture, Kuzuryu Shrine-Visit Japan's secret sightseeing spots]
チャンネル登録お願いします↓ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_ydZrswQSj–Fx_7MiaVg?sub_confirmation=1 Recommended videos Osino Hakkai【Japan …
Play Video On Popup
Famous tourist spots in Japan (watch with 3D glasses)
Famous tourist spots in Japan (watch with 3D glasses) Japanese percussion instrumental music in the background.
Play Video On Popup
19 tourist attractions in Osaka, Japan [Sub English] | 大阪の観光スポット19選
Osaka #大阪 #Dotonbori #TempatWisatadiOsaka #wisataosaka #osakajepang #osakajapan #touristattractionsinosaka #placestotravelinosaka …
Play Video On Popup
Places of Interest that Very Popular in Japan
There are tens and even hundreds of engaging tourist destinations in Japan. Because Japan does have a diversity of cultures and lovely tourist attractions. Coupled later Japan which has four seasons, so it adds to the typical Japanese tourism.
The Japanese empire, which left many historical sites, is still competently preserved. Coupled as soon as today's technological advances, tourist attractions are even more fixed idea for pubertal people and families.
Please choose your associates trip location in Japan below.
Hokkaido tourist destinations
- Niseko Ski Resort
- Shiretoko Peninsula (WHS)
- Teshikaga – Lake Mashū, Lake Kussharo
- Tōya Caldera and Mount Usu Geopark
- Daisetsuzan Volcanic Group
Tōhoku region tourist destinations
- Shirakami-Sanchi (WHS)
- Mount Osore
- Lake Towada
- Hirosaki – Hirosaki Castle, Nakacho Samurai District
- Hiraizumi – Chūson-ji, Mōtsū-ji, Kanjizaiō-in, Takkoku-no-Iwaya
- Semboku – Kakunodate Samurai District, Lake Tazawa, Nyūtō Onsen
- Yamagata – Yama-dera Temple, Zaō Onsen
Kantō region tourist destinations
- Nikkō – Shrines and Temples of Nikkō (WHS), Kegon Falls, Lake Chūzenji, Cedar Avenue of Nikko
- Tomioka Silk Mill (WHS)
- Kinugawa Onsen – Edo Wonderland Nikko Edomura, Tobu World Square
- Utsunomiya – Oya stone museum, Utsunomiya Futarayama Shrine
- Ashikaga, Tochigi – Ashikaga Gakkō, Ashikaga Flower Park
- Tokyo – Imperial Palace, Asakusa, Akihabara, Ginza, Harajuku/Omotesandō, Nakano Broadway, Shibuya, Shinjuku, Tsukiji Fish Market, Ueno Park
- Tokyo Disney Resort
- Kamakura – Tsurugaoka Hachiman-gū, Kōtoku-in, Kenchō-ji, Engaku-ji, Meigetsu-in, Hase-dera
- Kusatsu Onsen
- Hakone Onsen
Chūbu region tourist destinations
- Mount Fuji
- Japanese Alps – Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route(Mount Tate), Hida Mountains, Kiso Mountains, Akaishi Mountains
- Kurobe Gorge Railway
- Shiga Kōgen
- Matsumoto – Matsumoto Castle, Mount Hotaka, Kamikōchi
- Shirakawa-gō and Gokayama (WHS)
- Takayama – Sanmachi Traditional Street, Ōshinmachi Traditional Street, Higashiyama Temple Area
- Kanazawa – Kenroku-en Garden, Kanazawa Castle, Higashi Geisha District, Nagamachi Samurai District
- Sakai – Tōjinbō, Maruoka Castle
- Nagoya – Nagoya Castle, Atsuta Shrine, Sakae, Nagoya Station (Meieki), Ōsu Kannon temple
Kansai region tourist destinations
- Kyoto – Kinkaku-ji, Ginkaku-ji, Kiyomizu-dera, Ryōan-ji, Sanjūsangen-dō, etc., they are parts of Historic Monuments of Ancient Kyoto (WHS)
- Uji – Byōdō-in and Ujigami Shrine (WHS), Relation of The Tale of Genji
- Ōtsu – Lake Biwa, Hiyoshi Taisha, Sakamoto Temple District, Mount Hiei, Enryaku-ji (WHS)
- Ōmihachiman – Traditional Riverside District
- Nara – Tōdai-ji, Tōshōdai-ji, Kōfuku-ji, Yakushi-ji, Heijō Palace, Kasuga-Taisha and Nara Park, etc. They are parts of the Historic Monuments of Ancient Nara (WHS).
- Ikaruga – Hōryū-ji and Hōki-ji are Buddhist Monuments in the Hōryū-ji Area (WHS).
- Yoshino (Mount Yoshino) – Kimpusen-ji, Yoshimizu Shrine, Yoshino Mikumari Shrine, etc. They are parts of the Sacred Sites and Pilgrimage Routes in the Kii Mountain Range (WHS).
- Shingū – Kumano Hayatama Taisha and Kumano River (WHS)
- Nachikatsuura – Nachi Falls, Kumano Kodō, etc., they are parts of Sacred Sites and Pilgrimage Routes in the Kii Mountain Range (WHS)
- Mount Kōya – Kongōbu-ji (WHS)
- Osaka – Osaka Castle, Umeda, Namba, Dōtonbori, Shinsekai, Shitennō-ji, Universal Studios Japan, Rinku Town, Kamagasaki
- Himeji – Engyō-ji, Koko-en Garden, and Himeji Castle (WHS)
- Kobe – Port of Kobe, Rokkō Mountains, Kitano-chō, Arima Onsen, Kobe Luminarie
- San'in Kaigan Geopark – Toyooka, Izushi, Kinosaki Onsen, Yumura Onsen
Chūgoku region tourist destinations
- Hiroshima Prefecture – Atomic Bomb Dome (WHS), Itsukushima Shrine (WHS), Onomichi, Tomonoura
- Okayama Prefecture – Kurashiki, Kōrakuen Garden, Okayama Castle
- Tottori Prefecture – Tottori Sand Dunes, Mount Daisen, Mount Hyōno, San'in Kaigan Geopark
- Shimane Prefecture – Iwami Ginzan Silver Mine (WHS), Izumo-Taisha, Matsue Castle, Oki Islands, Tsuwano
- Yamaguchi Prefecture – Hagi
Shikoku tourist destinations
- Shikoku Pilgrimage (Zentsū-ji, Motoyama-ji, etc.)
- Ehime Prefecture – Dōgo Onsen, Matsuyama Castle
- Kagawa Prefecture – Kotohira-gū Shrine, Ritsurin Garden, Shōdo Island, Naoshima Island
- Tokushima Prefecture – Naruto whirlpools, Awa Dance Festival in Tokushima
- Kōchi Prefecture – Kōchi Castle, Cape Muroto (Muroto Geopark), Cape Ashizuri
Kyushu and Okinawa tourist destinations
- Fukuoka Prefecture – Mojiko Retro Town, Kokura Castle, Dazaifu Ten-man-gū, Remains of Dazaifu (government)
- Ōita Prefecture – Many types of hot springs in Beppu, Ōita or Yufuin, Ōita, Usa jingū, stone bridges, small Stonehenge on the top of Komekamiyama (mountain), Hello Kitty Harmonyland
- Nagasaki Prefecture – Ōura Church, Higashi-Yamate, Minami-Yamate, Huis Ten Bosch (theme park), Hidden Christian Sites (WHS)
- Kagoshima Prefecture – Yakushima (WHS), Sakurajima, Amami Ōshima
- Miyazaki Prefecture – Kirishima-Yaku National Park, Takachiho, Old Excalibur on the top of Takachiho-Kyo mountain, Nichinan, Miyazaki, Chambered barrows of Saitobaru kofungun, Heiwadai Park
- Kumamoto Prefecture – Kumamoto Castle, Mount Aso
- Saga Prefecture – Pre-400 BC Yayoi archaeological site in Yoshinogari site
- Okinawa Prefecture – Shuri Castle, Nakagusuku Castle, Nakijin Castle, etc. They are parts of the Gusuku Sites and Related Properties of the Kingdom of Ryukyu. (WHS), Ishigaki Island, Miyako Island, Iriomote Island, Traditional Ryukyuan Houses in Taketomi Island