Gapyeong City Tour Bus Timetable 2020 – San 13 17 Cheongpyeong 3 ri Cheongpyeong. Hi, there you can follow the timetable on this itinerary if you want.
Gapyeong City Tour Bus Timetable 2020 – Korea City Buses
In Korea, the city bus is one of the most convenient and readily available means of transportation. Throughout the country, city buses provide an easy way to reach any destination, with special colors or numbers to designate each route.
Buses in Seoul are classified by color to differentiate the bus types: blue buses travel on major roads and run for relatively long distances through Seoul; green buses travel shorter distances and carry travelers between transfer points such as subway stations and longer bus routes; red buses are express buses that travel from Seoul to suburban areas; yellow buses operate on a closed circuit within a district of Seoul. Seoul also operates night bus routes, with service from 23:30 until 06:00 the following morning. Promoting this efficient management system, many other regions in Korea have also introduced similar designated bus systems to ensure the punctuality of public transportation.
Bus fare can be paid either by cash or transportation card when boarding. If using a transportation card, passengers can get a transfer discount when changing to the subway system or another bus line. To receive the discount, be sure to tap your card on the card reader by the exit doors before getting off the bus and you must transfer within the time limit which is 30 minutes. However, between 21:00-07:00, the time limit is extended to 1 hour. As passengers paying with cash cannot receive any transfer discount, it is highly recommended to use a transportation card.
Korea Electric Bus
Eco-friendly electric buses effective in reducing air pollution can also be found in Seoul. These electric buses look similar to that of regular buses, with a green or blue exterior, but have a white outline on the top of the bus with a label that reads “Eco-friendly Electric Bus” in Korean. Bus fare and transfer discount apply the same as regular city buses.
Gapyeong City Tour Bus Timetable 2020- Korea Transportation Cards
Korea not only has a great public transportation system but also a well-developed payment service that is widely accepted on buses, subways, and taxis operating throughout the country. These transportation cards can be purchased from subway stations and convenience stores. The best part of this service is that it is available to all citizens and international visitors, allowing everyone who uses a transportation card to save 100 won on each trip, based on adult fare, compared to paying with cash, as well as receiving a discount when transferring.
Tmoney and Cashbee are transportation cards that can be used on public buses and subways in several different metropolitan cities and locations throughout the nation. With this transportation card, travelers can save the hassle of purchasing single journey subway tickets for every ride and enjoy discounts on rides during transfers from one bus to another, one subway line to another, or from bus to subway or vice versa (within a transfer time limit).
Tmoney cards can be divided into a basic Tmoney card, integrated cards, foreigner exclusive cards, customized cards, and mobile Tmoney. Tmoney cards can be used as a transportation card as well as a method of payment at affiliated stores. KOREA TOUR CARD is equipped with Tmoney functions and offers discount benefits on shopping, attractions, performances, and Hallyu related content. Cashbee card also functions as a transportation card and a method of payment at affiliated shopping centers and convenience stores.
Korea Tour Card
KOREA TOUR CARD is a useful transportation and travel card exclusive to international tourists. The card provides convenient access to public transportation anywhere in Korea. KOREA TOUR CARD also provides discount benefits at popular attractions such as the National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Seoul, Everland, and Lotte World. The card can be purchased in both online or offline stores. A mobile app version of the card is also available and can be used on devices that support NFC function. The mobile app allows convenient access to all the benefits of the KOREA TOUR CARD without the hassle of carrying a physical card in your wallet.
4,000 won (card is not loaded upon purchase)
* Cash only
• Card vending machines at major Seoul subway stations from Line 1 to 4 and at Incheon International Airport Terminal 1 Station, Gimpo International Airport Station, and Seoul Station on Airport Railroad Line
• Convenience stores: 7-eleven, CU, GS25, emart24 (card may not be available in all stores)
• In-flight purchase: Jeju Airlines (40 international flights stopping at Incheon or Busan)
• Affiliated banks within airports: Shinhan Bank (Incheon International Airport branch, exchange booths near Boarding Gate C in Terminal 1 & Gate A in Terminal 2, Gimpo International Airport, Jeju International Airport, Gimhae Airport) / Woori Bank exchange booths (Incheon International Airport near Exit Gates 4 & 9 in Terminal 1 & and Exit Gate 5 in Terminal 2, Gimpo International Airport)
• Other locations: Shinhan Bank (Myeong-dong Station Branch, Myeong-dong Branch, Hongik Univ. Branch), Hotel Information Center (Incheon International Airport Terminal 1, near Exit Gates 7 & 11 on 1F)
Reload & refund locations
Convenience stores and Tmoney service desks at subway stations (Seoul Subway Lines 1-8, Incheon Subway Lines 1-2)
* Cards can also be reloaded using the card reloading devices inside subway stations.
* Upon refund, travelers can receive the remaining balance loaded in the card with a service charge of 500 won; card purchase payment will not be refunded. Cardholders are advised to load their card in small amounts as the refund process for over 50,000 won can be complicated and time-consuming.
KOREA TOUR CARD Namhaean Coast
The KOREA TOUR CARD Namhaean Coast comes with special privileges that are unique to the Namhaean (southern coast) regions of Busan, Gyeongsangnam-do, and Jeollanam-do. KOREA TOUR CARD Namhaean Coast cardholders will not only be eligible for 170 various benefits of a regular KOREA TOUR CARD but will also be rewarded with over 40 exclusive special benefits only available in the southern coastal regions.
6 Places You Can Go by Gapyeong City Tour Bus
Gapyeong City Tour Bus Gapyeong Gun 2019 All You Need To Know
Gapyeong City Exploring Nami Island Le Petite France Garden Of
Gapyeong tourist bus route includes the Ehwawon camping site Gapyeong rail bike Nami island petite France and garden of the morning calm.
Gapyeong city tour bus timetable 2020. Or is it considered one time pay for 6000 won1 pax for the whole course a route? Bus route map Gapyeong circle to ub s Gapyeong circle tour bus Gapyeong. Yellow is for taxis.
From Cheongnyangni station Seoul subway line 1 and the Jungangseon line visitors can board its Changchun train and reach Gapyeong in just 40 minutes. Below are the timetables of Gapyeong city tour bus. You can get the timetable on the tour bus so that you can plan when should leave the Nami island and ride the bus to the next destination.
Pink is a regular local bus. That means you don’t need to get off to any other tourist destinations but you just get off at the Cheongpyeong terminal. The black star is where at Gapyeong station you catch the shuttle bus.
5 from Gapyeong station I took the Gapyeong city tour bus which is a very efficient and practical option if you want to visit the major tourist attractions around the city for only 6000. If you want to spend a day getting the most out of your trip to Gapyeong be sure to take a trip on the Gapyeong city tour bus. But if you want to maximize your time you can check the timetable at the city tour bus waiting area in Gapyeong station.
It cost about 6000 krw. The frequent operation for more than 15 people address. About the Gapyeong city tour bus is it has to purchase each time I hopped on the city bus tour from each tourist attraction point.
Gapyeong doesn’t just include the small city of Gapyeong or the station but includes several other train stops and bus terminals and small towns in the area. You can buy the bus ticket either by cash or using t money card on that tour bus. I took the city tour bus from Nami island heading to petite France 25 minutes drive there’s a lady who sells the bus tickets who can speak English and a bus driver.
When I purchase from the bus driver should I need to mention the drop-off point to the driver? When I arrived at the Gapyeong station I immediately go to the bus stop and take the Gapyeong city tour shuttle bus. But if you just want to visit Nami island you could take the public bus or taxi.
The bus could take you back and forth to Nami island petite France the garden of morning calm and the other tourist spots. Information on Gapyeong circle tour bus classification adult child youth the disabled soldiers the elderly children under the age of 3.
Nami Island Shuttle Bus Ticket Package Trazy Korea S 1 Travel
Guide To Getting Out Of Seoul To Nami Island Petite France And
Gapyeong And The Superwoman Returns
Day Trip to Gapyeong: Nami Island, The Garden of Morning Calm, Petite France & Gapyeong Rail Park – Gapyeong City Tour Bus Timetable 2020
Nami Island is one of the most popular and must-visit destinations for visitors to South Korea. A day trip to Nami Island can be made together with its nearby attractions including The Garden of Morning Calm, Petite France, and Gapyong Rail Park.
There are many options to get to these attractions in Gapyeong easily including the once-a-day direct shuttle bus services to/fro Nami Island and the many affordable bus tours available to different Gapyeong’s attractions of your choice. For those who are more adventurous and would like to travel to your own timings, public transport options are pretty convenient too.
We will cover the following topics for your day trip planning to Gapyeong’s top attractions:
↬ How to get to Gapyeong from Seoul
➊ Gapyeong Rail Park
➋ Nami Island
➌ Petite France
➍ The Garden of Morning Calm
How to Go to Nami Island, The Garden of Morning Calm, Petite France & Gapyeong Rail Park from Seoul.
➊ From Seoul to Gapyeong Station:
Take the subway to Gapyeong Station 가평역 (from Myeongdong Station, 2-3 lines transfer, 108 mins, 2350 won).
Take the subway to Cheongnyangni Station 청량리역 (from Myeongdong Station, 1 line transfer, 17 mins, 1250 won). Take subway exit 4 and walk to Cheongnyangni Train Station (3 mins). From there, take the ITX Train to Gapyeong Station 가평역 (40 mins, 4800 won, covered under Korail Pass). ITX train schedule & ticket can be booked online at the KORAIL website.
Tips Day Trip to Gapyeong :
If you are only going to visit The Garden of Morning Calm, Cheongpyeong Station 청평역 would be the nearer station. Subway from Myeongdong (for your reference only) takes about 90 mins with 2-3 transfers, 2150 won; OR Take the subway to Cheongnyangni Station 청량리역 (17 mins, 1250 won), exit 4, walk to Cheongnyangni Train Station (3 mins) and take the ITX train to Cheongpyeong 청평역 (35 mins, 3800 won).
When taking the subway, it is recommended to use the MetroidHD app (or any subway apps) to find the fastest path for you based on your traveling time and departure station.
If you are staying nearer to Yongsan Train Station 용산역, you can take the ITX train from here as well (55 mins, 5900 won to Gapyeong Station)
If you are still undecided to take the subway or ITX train, just hop on the subway as they are more frequent than the ITX trains and thus offer greater flexibility for your day trip.
Gapyeong Tourist Information, bus stop, and taxi stand are all conveniently located outside Gapyeong Station 가평역.
➋ From Gapyeong Station (/Cheongpyeong Station), begin your trip to your desired place of attractions by hopping on Gapyeong City Tour Bus (Course A):
- Day Ticket: 8000 won (Adult) / 6000 (Child) / free (Child under 3 years old).
- Purchase day ticket on board with the driver either by cash or using T-money (card).
- You can hop on and off the bus as many times as you wish on its circular route.
- Gapyeong City Tour Bus Schedule.
➌ Back to Seoul:
Take the subway back to Seoul from either Gapyeong Station 가평역 (to Myeongdong, 108 mins, 2-3 line transfers, 2350 won) or Cheongpyeong Station 청평역 (to Myeongdong, 90 mins, 2-3 transfers, 2150 won).
Take the ITX train from Gapyeong Station 가평역 (40 mins, 4800 won) or Cheongpyeong Station 청평역 (35 mins, 3800 won) to Cheongnyangni Station. Walk to Cheongnyangni Subway Station and take the subway back to your next destination in Seoul.
➊ Gapyeong Rail Park 가평레일파크
- 경기도 가평군 가평읍 장터길 14 | 14, Jangteo-gil, Gapyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do
- 2 persons: 25,000 won / 4 persons: 35,000 won.
- Incl. round trip from Gapyeong Station to Gyeonggang Station, 8km, 1hr 20mins.
- 6 departures per day (25 Feb – 31 Oct) / 5 departures (1 Nov – 24 Feb). See Schedule.
- Refer to section – How to Get from Seoul to Gapyeong Rail Park
Gapyeong Rail Park operates the Gapyeong Rail Bike Course on an abandoned railway line. The round-trip course of total 8km departs from Gapyeong Rail Park to Gyeonggang Station and back to Gapyeong Rail Park.
The course passes through scenic views including Gapyeongcheon Stream Iron Bridge, Bukhanggang Iron Bridge, and Zelkova Tree Tunnel.
➋ Nami Island 남이섬
강원도 춘천시 남산면 남이섬길 1 | 1, Namiseom-gil, Chuncheon-si, Gangwon-do
- 1st Ferry (from Gapyeong Wharf): 7:30, Last Ferry (from Nami Wharf): 21:40
- 7:30-9:00 – every 30 mins
- 9:00-18:00 – every 10-20 mins
- 18:00-21:40 – every 30 mins
- Ferry ride: 5-6 mins
9:00-17:00 (Apr-Oct) / 9:00-18:00 (Nov-Mar)
Under 2 mins to reach Nami Island (1-way only)
VISA Fees (incl. entrance & ferry fees):
- Adult: 13,000 won / Students (Middle to High School) & Seniors (70+ years old): 10,000 won / Child (36 mths old to Elementary School), after 18:00 (Dec-Mar) & after 17:00 (Apr-Nov): 7,000 won
- 44,000 won (incl. entrance fee & ferry from Nami Island)
- Bicycle Rental (from 4,000 won, 30 mins)
- Electric Tri-way Rental (from 12,000 won, 30 mins)
- Sky-bike (3,000 won)
- UNICEF Charity Train (3,000 won, 1-way)
- Story Tour Bus (7,000 won, 20 mins)
- Forest Adventure Treego (20,000 won)
- Motorboat (40,000 won, 5 pax)
- Baby Stroller (3,000 won)
- Wheelchair (free)
- Refer to section – How to Get from Seoul to Nami Island. If preferred, Taxi from Gapyeong Station to Gapyeong Wharf is just 5 mins ride and costs only 5000 won. From Gapyeong Wharf, take the ferry to Nami Island.
- Direct Shuttle Bus with Departure from Isadong (9:30) / Namdaemum (9:30) / Myeongdong (9:45) and return from Gapyeong Wharf at 16:00. Round Trip: 18,000 won / 31,000 won (incl. entrance fee), One Way: 9,000 won. Child and senior fares available. Reservation via email on Nami Island’s official website. From Gapyeong Wharf, take the ferry to Nami Island.
Nami Island has the interesting shape of a leaf with 5km circumference. It is surrounded by Cheongpyeong Lake.
The island was formed with the construction of Cheongpyeong dam and named after General Nami, a notable figure in Korean history.
Nami Island is well-known worldwide as the filming location of the hugely popular Korean TV drama, Winter Sonata (2002) by Bae Yong-joon and Choi Ji-woo. There is even a life-size statue of the show’s main characters, located on the extreme right end of the island from Nami Wharf.
Even though it is a small island, there are a lot of things to see, do, and eat at Nami Island. So, visitors are encouraged to buffer enough time to cover this beautiful island on your visit.
➌ Petite France 쁘띠프랑스
- 경기도 가평군 청평면 호반로 1063 | 1063, Hoban-ro, Cheongpyeong-myeon, Gapyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do
- sunset-20:00 (for Little Prince Lighting Festival in Winter, ticketing ends at 19:00)
- Adult: 10,000 won / Youth (Middle to High School) & Senior: 8,000 won / Child (36 mths old to Elementary School): 6,000 won
- Refer to section – How to Get from Seoul to Petite France. If preferred, Taxi from Gapyeong Station to Petite France takes about 25 mins, 20,000 won.
- If you are going back to Seoul from Petite France, Cheongpyeong Station 청평역 would be the nearer station.
Petite France, a French cultural village set in the Korean countryside and the only French theme park in Korea.
Petit France’s concept is to give a dream and hope not only to children but also warm happiness to grown-ups when they visited the place.
➍ The Garden of Morning Calm 아침고요수목원
- 경기도 가평군 상면 수목원로 432 | 432, Sumogwon-ro, Sang-myeon, Gapyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do
- Winter Lighting Festival (Dec-March) 11:00-21:00 (Weekdays & Sundays) / 11:00-23:00 (Saturdays)
- Last admission 1 hour before closing.
- Adult: 9,500 won / Senior (65 yrs old & above): 7,500 won / Youth (Middle to High School): 7,000 won / Child (36 mths old to Elementary School): 6,000 won
- Refer to section – How to Get from Seoul to The Garden of Morning Calm. If preferred, a Taxi from Cheongpyeong Station to The Garden of Morning Calm takes about 16 mins, 15,000 won.
- If you are going back to Seoul from The Garden of Morning Calm, Cheongpyeong Station 청평역 would be the nearer station.
The Garden of Morning Calm is the oldest private garden in Korea, founded by Professor Han Sang-kyung with a vision to create a world-class garden that embraces the beauty of Korea. The Garden of Morning Calm with a total area of 330,000㎡ has over 5,000 kinds of plants and 22 distinctive themes.
This beautiful and artistic garden can be enjoyed in all seasons, including the Lighting Festival (Dec-Mar) in Winter.
a) Entrance & Filming Location
b) Dropping Tree Garden & Sunken Garden
c) Road to Heaven
d) Pond Garden, Korean Garden & Open-Air Stage
e) Pine and Japanese Oak Forests Trail
e) Wild Flowers in Spring
f) Green House
Winter – Garden of Morning Calm Lighting Festival (Dec-Mar)
See more : https://www.koreatodo.com/gapyeong-day-trip-nami-island
- Gapyeong City Tour Bus Price
- Gapyeong City Tour Bus 2019
- Gapyeong City Tour Bus
- Gapyeong City Tour Bus Schedule 2019
- Gapyeong City Tour Bus Timetable
- Gapyeong City Tour Bus Ticket
- Gapyeong City Tour Bus Website
- Gapyeong City Tour Bus Route
- Gapyeong City Tour Bus Schedule
- Korea Winter Tour Package Malaysia