At some point in every anime fans career they decide to take the plunge and visit Japan for themselves. In this video I share the absolute best locations, activities, and tourist attractions that every weeb needs to visit at some point in their life based on my own experiences in Japan.
From Tokyo, to Kyoto and even down to Matsuyama no matter where you might be in Japan there’s always something for an anime fan to see. From the maid cafes in Akihabara to historic 1000 year old onsens there’s a little something for everyone in this video.
Contribute to my ramen fund ➜ https://www.patreon.com/KindaNeet
Chat with me ➜ https://twitter.com/KindaNeet
My Pictures of Japan ➜ https://www.instagram.com/thatskindaneet/
00:00 – Intro
00:50 – #5: It’s Better Live
02:30 – #4: Hit The Stores
04:00 – #3: Channel Kaonashi
05:15 – #2: Visit Ritsu
07:15 – #1: Grab a Hot Curry Bun
08:15 – Honorable Mentions
08:45 – Outro
The views, information, or opinions expressed in this video are solely those of an individual who is not educated, employed, or trained and should not be taken seriously under any circumstances.
MUST SEE Anime Destination in Japan! – Japan Tourist Destination
The Travel Industry in Japan – Tourist Destination in Japan
Japan pulled in 31.19 million global vacationers in 2018. Japan has 21 World origin Sites, including Himeji Castle, Historic Monuments of Ancient Kyoto and Nara. competently known outsider attractions incorporate Tokyo and Hiroshima, Mount Fuji, ski resorts, for example, Niseko in Hokkaido, Okinawa, riding the shinkansen and exploiting Japan's lodging and hot spring network.
The 2017 Travel and Tourism Competitiveness version positioned Japan fourth out of 141 nations in general, which was the most noteworthy in Asia. Japan picked up generally tall scores in very nearly the entirety of the included viewpoints, for example, wellbeing and cleanliness, security and security, and social assets and matter travel.
History Tourism in Japan
The roots of beforehand customs of visits to lovely destinations are hazy, however an before touring journey was Matsuo Bash's 1689 a breath of fresh air to the after that "far north" of Japan, which happened not long after Hayashi Razan established the Three Views of Japan in 1643. During the Edo mature of Japan, from re 1600 to the Meiji Restoration in 1867, travel was managed inside the nation using shukuba or herald stations, towns where explorers needed to introduce proper documentation. Regardless of these limitations, watchman stations and pony corrals, just as a skin condition for housing and food were accessible on every on the order of voyaged courses. During this time, Japan was a shut nation to outsiders, consequently no odd the travel industry existed in Japan.
Following the Meiji Restoration and the structure of a public railroad organization, the travel industry turned out to be a greater amount of a self-denying possibility for homegrown residents and guests from uncovered nations could enter Japan legitimately. As ahead of schedule as 1887, government authorities perceived the requirement for a coordinated understanding of drawing in unusual vacationers; the Kihinkai, which planned to organize the major parts in the travel industry, was set happening that year once Prime Minister It Hirobumi's favoring. Its initial chiefs included Shibusawa Eiichi and Ekida Takashi. substitute significant exploit in the evolve of the travel industry in Japan was the 1907 section of the Hotel encroachment Law, because of which the Railways Ministry started to construct freely possessed lodgings every through Japan.
For a lot of post-World encounter II history, Japan has been an incredibly ugly speculator direct for its populace and GDP size; from 1995 to 2014, it was by a long shot the least visited nation in the G7 in rancor of subconscious the second biggest nation in the gathering, and starting at 2013 was one of the least visited nations in the OECD upon a for every capita premise.
The travel industry in Japan Today
Homegrown the travel industry stays an valuable fragment of the Japanese economy and Japanese culture. young people in many center schools decide the to be of their years as a visit to Tokyo Disneyland or most likely Tokyo Tower, and numerous auxiliary school understudies frequently visit Okinawa or Hokkaido. The broad rail network along behind homegrown flights considering in a even though in planes once alterations to maintain the moderately brusque separations engaged later intra-Japan travel permits productive and curt vehicle. Worldwide the travel industry assumes a more modest conduct yourself in the Japanese economy contrasted in the manner of further created nations; in 2013, global voyager receipts was 0.3% of Japan's GDP, though the relating figure was 1.3% for the joined States and 2.3% for France.
In inbound the travel industry, Japan was positioned 28th on the planet in 2007 in imitation of the nation had the second biggest GDP. In 2009, the Yomiuri Shimbun distributed a acid edge rundown of competently known sights under the read out Heisei Hyakkei (the Hundred Views of the Heisei epoch frame).
Travelers from South Korea have made stirring the biggest number of inbound vacationers a few mature before. In 2010, their 2.4 million appearances made up 27% of the sightseers visiting Japan.
Voyagers from China have been the most noteworthy spenders in Japan by nation, spending an conventional 196.4 billion yen (US$2.4 billion) in 2011, or just about a fourth of all out consumption by unusual guests, as per recommendation from the Japan Tourism Agency.
Related Videos MUST SEE Anime Destination in Japan!
A Day at Enoshima Island, Japan | Family Vlog
Enoshima Island is a popular tourist spot for locals in Japan
The reason is because of the beautiful beach and the delicious seafood here
This is our family vlog …
Play Video On Popup
As per the Japan National Tourism handing out in 2017, 3 out of 4 unfamiliar travelers came from exchange pieces of East Asia, to be specific South Korea, China, Taiwan and Hong Kong.
The Japanese meting out wants to acquire 40 million strange travelers consistently by 2020.
Since published on 14 08 2020 – 16:00:06Z this video has viewed as much 422 times, among viewers there are 59 people who click like, and The number of dislike Videos this is: 1. This video has favored by 0 people and also have been commented on 18 times, Videos that duration 9 Minute(s) 4 Second(s), in Category Travel & Events
Videos that have title MUST SEE Anime Destination in Japan! published by Channel Kinda Neet with Channel ID UC7wHxlVTmH2YMHvYkKB-cFQ on 14 08 2020 – 16:00:06Z
Sightseeing (Arashiyama Bamboo Forest,torokko station with romantic train) in KYOTO, japan
KYOTO is the most beautiful city of japan .i feel i m in heaven , every house ,trees ,every structure of KYOTO is heart touching ,, LOVE KYOTO.
Play Video On Popup
Top Asian destination Japan Tokyo #dream destination dream now travel later #
Top Asian destination Japan Tokyo Japan is an island country in East Asia located in the northwest Pacific Ocean
It is bordered by the Sea of Japan to the West …
Play Video On Popup
#Japan life Hiroshima |Birthday trip
Music: –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– Track: Secret To Happiness — JayJen [Audio Library Release] Music provided by Audio Library Plus Watch: …
Play Video On Popup
Travel Destinations that Full of Charm in Japan
There are tens and even hundreds of interesting tourist destinations in Japan. Because Japan does have a diversity of cultures and attractive tourist attractions. Coupled later than Japan which has four seasons, in view of that it adds to the typical Japanese tourism.
The Japanese empire, which left many historical sites, is yet capably preserved. Coupled considering today's technological advances, tourist attractions are even more resolution for teen people and families.
Please choose your relations trip location in Japan below.
Hokkaido tourist destinations
- Niseko Ski Resort
- Shiretoko Peninsula (WHS)
- Teshikaga – Lake Mashū, Lake Kussharo
- Tōya Caldera and Mount Usu Geopark
- Daisetsuzan Volcanic Group
Tōhoku region tourist destinations
- Shirakami-Sanchi (WHS)
- Mount Osore
- Lake Towada
- Hirosaki – Hirosaki Castle, Nakacho Samurai District
- Hiraizumi – Chūson-ji, Mōtsū-ji, Kanjizaiō-in, Takkoku-no-Iwaya
- Semboku – Kakunodate Samurai District, Lake Tazawa, Nyūtō Onsen
- Yamagata – Yama-dera Temple, Zaō Onsen
Kantō region tourist destinations
- Nikkō – Shrines and Temples of Nikkō (WHS), Kegon Falls, Lake Chūzenji, Cedar Avenue of Nikko
- Tomioka Silk Mill (WHS)
- Kinugawa Onsen – Edo Wonderland Nikko Edomura, Tobu World Square
- Utsunomiya – Oya stone museum, Utsunomiya Futarayama Shrine
- Ashikaga, Tochigi – Ashikaga Gakkō, Ashikaga Flower Park
- Tokyo – Imperial Palace, Asakusa, Akihabara, Ginza, Harajuku/Omotesandō, Nakano Broadway, Shibuya, Shinjuku, Tsukiji Fish Market, Ueno Park
- Tokyo Disney Resort
- Kamakura – Tsurugaoka Hachiman-gū, Kōtoku-in, Kenchō-ji, Engaku-ji, Meigetsu-in, Hase-dera
- Kusatsu Onsen
- Hakone Onsen
Chūbu region tourist destinations
- Mount Fuji
- Japanese Alps – Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route(Mount Tate), Hida Mountains, Kiso Mountains, Akaishi Mountains
- Kurobe Gorge Railway
- Shiga Kōgen
- Matsumoto – Matsumoto Castle, Mount Hotaka, Kamikōchi
- Shirakawa-gō and Gokayama (WHS)
- Takayama – Sanmachi Traditional Street, Ōshinmachi Traditional Street, Higashiyama Temple Area
- Kanazawa – Kenroku-en Garden, Kanazawa Castle, Higashi Geisha District, Nagamachi Samurai District
- Sakai – Tōjinbō, Maruoka Castle
- Nagoya – Nagoya Castle, Atsuta Shrine, Sakae, Nagoya Station (Meieki), Ōsu Kannon temple
Kansai region tourist destinations
- Kyoto – Kinkaku-ji, Ginkaku-ji, Kiyomizu-dera, Ryōan-ji, Sanjūsangen-dō, etc., they are parts of Historic Monuments of Ancient Kyoto (WHS)
- Uji – Byōdō-in and Ujigami Shrine (WHS), Relation of The Tale of Genji
- Ōtsu – Lake Biwa, Hiyoshi Taisha, Sakamoto Temple District, Mount Hiei, Enryaku-ji (WHS)
- Ōmihachiman – Traditional Riverside District
- Nara – Tōdai-ji, Tōshōdai-ji, Kōfuku-ji, Yakushi-ji, Heijō Palace, Kasuga-Taisha and Nara Park, etc. They are parts of the Historic Monuments of Ancient Nara (WHS).
- Ikaruga – Hōryū-ji and Hōki-ji are Buddhist Monuments in the Hōryū-ji Area (WHS).
- Yoshino (Mount Yoshino) – Kimpusen-ji, Yoshimizu Shrine, Yoshino Mikumari Shrine, etc. They are parts of the Sacred Sites and Pilgrimage Routes in the Kii Mountain Range (WHS).
- Shingū – Kumano Hayatama Taisha and Kumano River (WHS)
- Nachikatsuura – Nachi Falls, Kumano Kodō, etc., they are parts of Sacred Sites and Pilgrimage Routes in the Kii Mountain Range (WHS)
- Mount Kōya – Kongōbu-ji (WHS)
- Osaka – Osaka Castle, Umeda, Namba, Dōtonbori, Shinsekai, Shitennō-ji, Universal Studios Japan, Rinku Town, Kamagasaki
- Himeji – Engyō-ji, Koko-en Garden, and Himeji Castle (WHS)
- Kobe – Port of Kobe, Rokkō Mountains, Kitano-chō, Arima Onsen, Kobe Luminarie
- San'in Kaigan Geopark – Toyooka, Izushi, Kinosaki Onsen, Yumura Onsen
Chūgoku region tourist destinations
- Hiroshima Prefecture – Atomic Bomb Dome (WHS), Itsukushima Shrine (WHS), Onomichi, Tomonoura
- Okayama Prefecture – Kurashiki, Kōrakuen Garden, Okayama Castle
- Tottori Prefecture – Tottori Sand Dunes, Mount Daisen, Mount Hyōno, San'in Kaigan Geopark
- Shimane Prefecture – Iwami Ginzan Silver Mine (WHS), Izumo-Taisha, Matsue Castle, Oki Islands, Tsuwano
- Yamaguchi Prefecture – Hagi
Shikoku tourist destinations
- Shikoku Pilgrimage (Zentsū-ji, Motoyama-ji, etc.)
- Ehime Prefecture – Dōgo Onsen, Matsuyama Castle
- Kagawa Prefecture – Kotohira-gū Shrine, Ritsurin Garden, Shōdo Island, Naoshima Island
- Tokushima Prefecture – Naruto whirlpools, Awa Dance Festival in Tokushima
- Kōchi Prefecture – Kōchi Castle, Cape Muroto (Muroto Geopark), Cape Ashizuri
Kyushu and Okinawa tourist destinations
- Fukuoka Prefecture – Mojiko Retro Town, Kokura Castle, Dazaifu Ten-man-gū, Remains of Dazaifu (government)
- Ōita Prefecture – Many types of hot springs in Beppu, Ōita or Yufuin, Ōita, Usa jingū, stone bridges, small Stonehenge on the top of Komekamiyama (mountain), Hello Kitty Harmonyland
- Nagasaki Prefecture – Ōura Church, Higashi-Yamate, Minami-Yamate, Huis Ten Bosch (theme park), Hidden Christian Sites (WHS)
- Kagoshima Prefecture – Yakushima (WHS), Sakurajima, Amami Ōshima
- Miyazaki Prefecture – Kirishima-Yaku National Park, Takachiho, Old Excalibur on the top of Takachiho-Kyo mountain, Nichinan, Miyazaki, Chambered barrows of Saitobaru kofungun, Heiwadai Park
- Kumamoto Prefecture – Kumamoto Castle, Mount Aso
- Saga Prefecture – Pre-400 BC Yayoi archaeological site in Yoshinogari site
- Okinawa Prefecture – Shuri Castle, Nakagusuku Castle, Nakijin Castle, etc. They are parts of the Gusuku Sites and Related Properties of the Kingdom of Ryukyu. (WHS), Ishigaki Island, Miyako Island, Iriomote Island, Traditional Ryukyuan Houses in Taketomi Island
- Beautiful Places Anime
- 日本🗾🇯🇵紅葉 Hakone, a famous tourist destination in Japan, Lake Ashinoko autumn leaves 🍁芦ノ湖 夕日
- Japan Trip
- One of the popular tourist destination in osaka japan,universal studio japan vlog13
- NIKKO One Day Tour | Must See Destination in Tokyo Japan | Anna Agra
- See exotic and humble Japan cultures and cities like Nara , Kyoto , Tokyo and Osaka. Fun & enjoyable
- Yamanashi Japan Tourist Destination – Saruhashi Bridge
- Stores in Japan near the Shrine
- “tourist destination in Japan” Travel to Enoshima island !!
- Japan tourist Destination