sub:- Nominations for filling up one post of Deputy Director-General/ Regional Director in the scale of pay level-12 in the Pay Matrix (Rs’ 78800 – 209200!) as per 7th CPC in the Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India on deputation (including short term contract basis) for a period not exceeding four years -Reg’
The Ministry of Tourism proposes to fill up one post in the grade of Deputy Director General/Regional Director (Group ‘A’ Gazetted) in the scale of pay level-12 in the Pay Matrix (Rs’ TSBOO – 2O92OO/-) as per 7h CPC in the Ministry of Tourism, by transfer on deputation (including short-term contract basis) as per the Recruitment Rules. The eligibility conditions are as per Annexure l.
2. lt is requested that application of the eligible and interested officers, who could be spared may please be forwarded to the undersigned together with (a) three copies of their biodata in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-ll) duly attested, (b) up to date ACRs dossiers for the last five years (to be attested by an officer, not below the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent) 1c; details of major and minor penalty for the last 10 years and (d) Certificate(s) of integrity, vigilance and cadre clearance, may please be forwarded to this Ministry through proper channel at the earliest and in any case not later than six weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News.
3. Application received after the last date or application incomplete in any respect or those not accompanied by the documents/information mentioned in pa? 2 above will be summarily rejected and no further correspondence will be made in this regard. The Cadre Authorities may ascertain that the particulars of the nominated officers are correct as per the service records and meet the eligibility criteria.
4. The deputation will be governed in accordance with the DoPT O.M. No. 6/8/2009-Est (Pay ll) Estt.(Pay.ll) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time.
5. The application complete in all respect may be forwarded to the undersecretary (Administration-l) (Shri Pankaj Kumar Devrani), Ministry of Tourism, Room No. 126, Transport Bhawan, 1, Parliament Street, New Delhi-1 1 0001
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Tourism And Hospitality Government Jobs
Transfer on deputation (including short-term contract)
Officers under the Central Government or State Government or Semi-Government or recognized research institutes or Union territories or universities or Public Sector Undertakings or statutory or autonomous bodies:-
(i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department;
(ii) with five years regular service in the post in level-11 (Rs.67,700-2,08’700/-) or equivalent in the parent cadre or department;
Essential Experience and Educational Qualification
- Ten years experience in the field of tourism or public relations or publicity or administrative work including five years’ experience in the field of tourism and hospitality in the central Government or State Government or the union territory administration or Public sector Undertakings or Universities or recognized research institutions or statutory or autonomous organizations or Government recognized educational institutions or registered corporate entities
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university
- Diploma or certificate of foreign language course other than English, for a minimum period of six months
A Master Degree or Master of Business Administration or Post Graduate Diploma in Management in Tourism or Tourism Management or Tourism and Travels or Tourism, Travel and Hospitality Management or Tourism and Travel Management or Tourism Studies or Tourism Administration.
The maximum age limit shall not be exceeding fifty-six years as of the closing date of receipt of applications.
The Departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion will not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation (including Short-Term contract – ISTC).
Similarly, deputations shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion. Period of deputation (lsTC), including a period of deputation (including short Term Contract) in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/deputation of the central Government shall ordinarily not exceed four years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short Term Contract) shall not exceed 56 years as of the closing date of the receipt of applications
see more: https://tourism.gov.in/recruitment
Pdf Global Tourism Careers Opportunities And Dilemmas Facing
FAQS Tourism And Hospitality Government Jobs
What are the job openings that tourism and hospitality?
- Career paths for Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Hospices and Resorts. Working as a staff member in a hostel is one of the more egregious career choices in
- Tourism Management.
- Airline Trip and Luxury Voyage.
- Food and Beverage Services.
- Entertainment director.
- Event Diary.
- Travel Counselor.
What are 5 careers in tourism?
Hasil gambar untuk Tourism And Hospitality Government Jobs
Top 8 Careers in Tourism and Hospitality
1) Trip Agent. Trip Agents exploration, plan, and book passages for individualities and groups..
2) Hostel Director.
3) Gym Director.
4) Tour Operator.
5) Event & Conference Organiser.
6) Tour Guide.
7) Administrative Cook.
What’s the payment of the tourism officer?
₹ (INR)/ yr.
What’s the loftiest paying job in tourism?
What are the Top 5 Stylish Paying Affiliated Tourism Industry Jobs in the U.S.
Job Title Annual Salary Monthly Pay
Tourism Information Officer$$
. Director Tourism$$
. Tourism Marketing Director$$
. Tourism Critic$$
Are tourism and hospitality a good career?
Whether you will end up running a hostel or creating perfect planners, working in Tourism and Hospitality is veritably satisfying and allows you to develop a career in one of the most instigative work surroundings in the world.
What’s the payment for hospitality and tourism?
Hospitality Tourism Salary
Annual Salary Monthly Pay
.75 th Percentile$$
.25 th Percentile$$
What’s the loftiest paying job in hospitality?
7 highest- paying hospitality jobs
- Event director.
- Trip director.
- Restaurant director.
- Hostel general director.
- Administrative cook.
- Summerhouse director.
Is studying tourism hard?
About my council education, BS Tourism Management is similar to a grueling course. It’s not what others would suppose to be a veritably readily course to take. It takes a lot of hard work to pass this. The major subjects of course are the bones to be the most delicate.
Which course is stylish in tourism?
Popular Travel and Tourism Courses
Certificate course in Travel & Tourism Cruise Line Operations and Management
Airfares & Ticketing Computer Reservation System
Bachelorette of Tourism Administration BA (H) Hotel Management, Travel and Tourism
. BBA (Tourism and Travel Management) BCom Tourism and Travel Management
What’s the trip agent job?
The purpose of a trip agent is to vend transportation and accommodation to individualities and groups planning passages. They give advice on trip destinations, plan planners, and collect payments. These professionals are passionate about trips with an aptitude for deals and client service.
What’s the loftiest paying job in tourism in India?
8 Stylish Tourism Operation Jobs in India
- Event Manager.
- Ground Attendant.
- The median pay for an entry- position Ground Attendant is roughly INR.
- Tour Guide.
- Deals and Marketing Adviser/ Director.
- Operations Manager.
- Adventure Tourism Expert.
- Practitioner/ Translator.
What jobs are in the tourism assiduity?
Then are some ideas for jobs in the tourism assiduity, to help you find a career you love
- Hotel night adjudicator.
- Cook’s adjunct.
- Tour companion.
- Hostel char.
- Flight attendant.
- Gym director.
Which job is best for Travelling?
In summary, then are 25 of the stylish trip jobs to make plutocrat while traveling the world
- Au brace.
- Foreign service trip jobs.
- Peace Corps/ NGO work.
- Hostel worker.
- Yoga educator.
- Surfing educator.
Is tourism have a high payment?
The hospitality and tourism assiduity offers economic to pay for hardworking individuals. As a resort director, you can anticipate earning payment of about$, whereas hostel directors earn an average payment of about$.
What kind of jobs travels a lot?
Jobs Where You Can Travel
- Flight Attendant. One of the stylish jobs that allow you to travel is being a flight attendant..
- Voyage Boat Worker.
- Trip Agent.
- Client Service Agent.
- International Aid Worker.
- Foreign Service Officer.
- English Schoolteacher.
How important is the payment of Hospitality Management?
The most popular career with a Hospitality Management degree, General Hotel Manager, earns an average starting payment between$ to$ annually at themid-career position and with expansive experience, one could earn$ per time.
H E Walter Mzembi Minister Of Tourism Hospitality Indu Flickr