This travel guide is for your general information only and is not intended as advice. You should make your own inquiries before making any decisions.
Sydney Airport Corporation Limited does not in any way represent that we recommend or endorse the ratings, advertisers, products or services appearing in this guide. We do not represent or warrant that the material in the guide is reliable, accurate, complete or current, nor do we accept any responsibility arising in any way from errors or omissions. We will not be liable for loss resulting from any action or decision by you in reliance on the material in the guide.
Beautiful and accessible, Japan is both modern and traditional. Fast-paced and ultra-modern cities, breathtaking natural beauty, and awe-inspiring cultural sites sit easily side-by-side in this unique and fascinating country.
For such a small island, Japan has plenty to offer with cultural festivals, cuisine and experiences, not to mention exceptional skiing opportunities.
Japan, What To See
- Mount Fuji – Honshu Island : Visit the active volcano and highest mountain in Japan.
- Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium Motobu : Play with dolphins at this huge, familyfriendly aquarium.
- Jigokudani Monkey Park Yamanouchi : Witness the snow monkeys descend from the steep cliffs and sit in the hot springs.
- Kinkakuji Kyoto : Visit the garden complex of the Zen Buddhist Temple of the Golden Pavilion.
- Niseko : Take in the mountain ranges and ski the powder at one of Japan’s best resorts.
- Himeji Castle Hyogo Prefecture : One of Japan’s best-preserved samurai castles.
- Phoenix Hall at Byodo-in Temple Uji City : Regarded as Japan’s most beautiful and elegant building.
- Dogo Onsen Matsuyama : One of the oldest onsen hot springs in Japan.
Japan Shopping :
- Candy Tokyo : At the forefront of Japanese style, this store houses both new and used clothing.
- Harcoza Tokyo : Find an eclectic selection of accessories and enjoy the crazy interior design of this fashion store.
- Aquvii Tokyo : Offers an array of trinkets and accessories.
- Kitakore Tokyo : This mini mall is filled with designers who create one-off pieces.
- Nan Nan Town Osaka : Visit the largescale underground shopping facility, offering fashion and interior design pieces.
- Shinsaibashi-Suji Osaka : One of the oldest and most wellknown shopping districts in the city.
- Umeda Shopping Arcade Osaka : A series of connected, underground shopping malls selling books, fashion and food.
- Crysta Nagahori Osaka : Waterfalls and glass ceilings give shoppers the feel of being above ground despite its underground reality. Conveniently linked to public transport.
- Tokyo City Tour
- Osaka Japan Tourist Spots
- Tourist Attractions In Japan Osaka
- Backpacker Tour Japan
- Tourist Attraction Osaka Japan
- Osaka Japan Tourist Attractions
- Tourist Destination In Osaka Japan
- Japanese Tourist Attractions Tokyo
- Osaka Tourist Attraction
- Beautiful Places In Japan With Names And Pictures